Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Jacob Ouanounou <na...@free.fr> on 2017/08/01 12:02:14 UTC

Re: Room user/file panel size

Hi Maxim,

I have finally succeeded to run the version you made (for left side
panel that was too large, in room page). In fact, I forgot to copy mysql
connector in the corresponding directory.

It is already much better than before. Thanks a lot.

Still I would appreciate if I had (much) smaller fonts in this panel. As
you can see in the screenshot below, the file-names are not readable.
More generally, I think that all fonts can be smaller ... Is this in a
css file ? Which one ?

Thank you

*Jacob Ouanounou*

Re: Warning!!!PossibleSpam Re: Room user/file panel size

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Server restart will not help
You need to force refresh page in browser
Or clean browser cache

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

RE: Warning!!!PossibleSpam Re: Room user/file panel size

Posted by "K, Amit (MIND)" <Am...@mind-infotech.com>.
Maxim,

[cid:image001.png@01D30AF5.E8CC1330]

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

________________________________

The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments. WARNING: Computer viruses can be transmitted via email. The recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus/trojan/worms/malicious code transmitted by this email. www.motherson.com

Re: Room user/file panel size

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
No, this is because you run installation twice
I'm using same DB for different OM instances.

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: Room user/file panel size