Posted to dev@storm.apache.org by Michael Radecker <Mi...@geocent.com> on 2019/02/06 18:50:24 UTC

Multi-tenancy configuration

I would like to ask if there is any documentation or scripts available to implement multi-tenancy in Storm so that users cannot modify or delete topologies that are created by other users.  My company is new to Storm and I have been tasked with researching this.  Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

v/r

Mike Radecker

Confidentiality Notice:
This email communication may contain confidential information, may be legally privileged, and is intended only for the use of the intended recipients(s) identified. Any unauthorized review, use, distribution, downloading, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient and have received this message in error, immediately notify the sender by reply email, delete the communication, and destroy all copies. Thank you.

Re: Multi-tenancy configuration

Posted by Ethan Li <et...@gmail.com>.
Hi Mike,

You might want to take a look at https://github.com/apache/storm/blob/master/SECURITY.md <https://github.com/apache/storm/blob/master/SECURITY.md> .