Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Eddy Quicksall <EQ...@WasabiSystems.com> on 2009/01/30 22:37:41 UTC

SVN Status in Explorer Find view

Explorer allows one to add various headings. For example CVN Status. But the
Find view does not have that option. Will it be possible to add that
sometime?

Eddy

This message (and any attachments) contains information from Wasabi Systems
Inc. that may be confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you
may not read, copy, distribute, or use this information. If you have
received this transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately by
reply e-mail and then delete this message.

Re: SVN Status in Explorer Find view

Posted by Hari Kodungallur <hk...@gmail.com>.
(please cc the group)

This is the subversion users mailing list. TortoiseSVN is a windows client
for svn and it is a separate project.

Thanks,
-Hari

Posted by Hari Kodungallur <hk...@gmail.com>.