Posted to users@camel.apache.org by cwardle <ch...@utah.gov> on 2008/09/23 22:04:19 UTC

Is there an HTTPS producer endpoint?

I have been unsuccessful finding anything in the forums or components
mentioning how to do this.

My current route

from("jetty:http://localhost:8082/Queue").process(new BrokerQueueService()).
                to("https://localhost:8084/Queue");

The error

org.apache.camel.NoSuchEndpointException: No endpoint could be found for:
https://localhost:8084/Queue

Re: Is there an HTTPS producer endpoint?

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I just verified your route code against the Camel trunk code , it's the
Camel Bug.
I created a ticket here [1] and I just did a quick fix for it.
Since Camel use HttpClient to send the request message, if you customize
SSL in the HttpClient[2] , we need to inject configuration into the
HttpClient in Camel. Please feel free to add you comment into the JIRA.

[1] https://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/CAMEL-934
[2] http://hc.apache.org/httpclient-3.x/sslguide.html

Willem