Posted to dev@celix.apache.org by Pepijn Noltes <pe...@gmail.com> on 2015/08/12 11:03:57 UTC

[ANN] Celix presentation @ ApacheCon europe 2015

Hi All,

I would like to announce that Bjoern and I are giving a presentation at
ApacheCon Europe about Apache Celix, Apache Felix and Apache ACE.

We will explain and demonstrate how these projects can be combined to
create a heterogeneous self-healing system. For more info see [1].

[1] http://sched.co/3x1V

Greetings,
Pepijn

Re: [ANN] Celix presentation @ ApacheCon europe 2015

Posted by Pepijn Noltes <pe...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

On Thu, Aug 13, 2015 at 3:53 PM Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org> wrote:

> Great! I am planning to attend the conference with a bigtop talk - may be
> we
> can hang out at some point...?

Yeah sure, you can always ping us after our presentation. But I am also
planning to go to the joint reception at Wednesday..

Posted by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org>.