Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by cmoulliard <cm...@gmail.com> on 2010/03/11 13:14:02 UTC

WARN : AMQPersistenceAdapter - The ReferenceStore is not valid - recovering

Hi,

How can we interpret this WARN message :

2010-03-04 11:16:34,652 WARN  AMQPersistenceAdapter          - Waiting to
Lock the Store /mnt/export/activemq/data
2010-03-04 11:18:36,960 WARN  AMQPersistenceAdapter          - The
ReferenceStore is not valid - recovering ....

Is there any issue behind that or is it a potential risk that we are faced ?

Kind regards,

Charles

-----
Charles Moulliard
SOA Architect

My Blog :  http://cmoulliard.blogspot.com/ http://cmoulliard.blogspot.com/

Re: WARN : AMQPersistenceAdapter - The ReferenceStore is not valid - recovering

Posted by akhtar <ak...@pmcretail.com>.
Hi All,

I am facing issue with activemq 5.5.1 at production:
activemq broker able to receive email into pendding queue but its not
getting dequeue.

i restarted the activemq server still its not dequeue and it shows me below
message:

>From activemq.log i got single line of WARN at the end is
 WARN  | Waiting to Lock the Store ../../data/activemq-data |
org.apache.activemq.store.amq.AMQPersistenceAdapter

when i restart my tomcat server, it start to sending emails.

why activemq is dependent on tomcat to restart?

Appreciate for help!!

Re: WARN : AMQPersistenceAdapter - The ReferenceStore is not valid - recovering

Posted by Rob Davies <ra...@gmail.com>.
Yes 5.3.1 should be much better - can you try a snapshot of 5.3.1 ?

Posted by Roland Thomas Lichti <ro...@telefonica.de>.
Hi Rob,

Posted by cmoulliard <cm...@gmail.com>.
According to the client, it seems that the store has been shutdown cleanly.

If you propose that the client migrate from AMQStore to KahaDB, do you have
a patch that we can use to migrate a AMQstore into a KahaDB when we only
have one broker on the production env ?

Kind regards,

Charles

-----