Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Shelli Orton <Sh...@sjrb.ca> on 2010/04/08 21:06:27 UTC

Request Parameters Not Included in PUT Request

Hi,

I've created a JMeter test using a PUT method for the HTTP Request for
the first time (previously I've only used GET and POST).  When I view
the request data in the View Results Tree, the parameters I've set up
for the request are not included.  The test also has a POST HTTP Request
and the parameters are added to the request as expected.  According to
the component reference, PUT should include the parameters.

Anyone know what I'm doing wrong?  I'm using version 2.3.4 r785646.

Thanks!

Shelli

RE: Request Parameters Not Included in PUT Request

Posted by Shelli Orton <Sh...@sjrb.ca>.
Thanks! I got it working.

The manual wording isn't very clear; perhaps an example would improve it
if anyone from the JMeter documentation team reads this...  :)

Shelli

Posted by Deepak Shetty <sh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Deepak Shetty <sh...@gmail.com>.