Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Deepak Dixit <de...@hotwax.co> on 2018/04/25 10:20:03 UTC

[MODERATED EMAIL] Customized theme not loading while using gradle offline

Hi Sonali,

Your email has been moderated,Please subscribe to mailing list,
http://ofbiz.apache.org/mailing-lists.html

Your earlier email also moderated, it would be good if you subscribe to
mailing list, it will help to post and receive emails form mailing list.

Thanks & Regards
--
Deepak Dixit
Director of Product Engineering