Posted to dev@trafficcontrol.apache.org by Rawlin Peters <ra...@apache.org> on 2020/02/11 16:42:06 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Traffic Control 4.0.0-RC4

Hello All,

I've prepared a release for v4.0.0-RC4

The vote is open for at least 72 hours and passes if a majority of at
least 3 +1 PMC votes are cast.

[ ] +1 Approve the release

Changes since 3.1.0:
https://github.com/apache/trafficcontrol/compare/RELEASE-3.1.0...RELEASE-4.0.0-RC4

This corresponds to git:
Tag: RELEASE-4.0.0-RC4

Which can be verified with the following: git tag -v RELEASE-4.0.0-RC4

My code signing key is available here:
http://keys.gnupg.net/pks/lookup?search=0x8A0712500C70C06E&op=vindex

Make sure you refresh from a key server to get all relevant signatures.

The source .tgz file, pgp signature (.asc signed with my key from
above), and sha512 checksums are provided here:

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/trafficcontrol/4.0.0/RC4

Thanks!
Rawlin Peters rawlin@apache.org

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Traffic Control 4.0.0-RC4

Posted by Robert O Butts <ro...@apache.org>.
+1

I verified:
- the sha512 matches
- signature matches and is valid
- CiaB comes up and serves the demo file, TP UI comes up and appears to
generally work, TM UI comes up and shows polled caches as available.
- unit tests for TO,TM,ORT/atstccfg,lib pass.
- generating ATS config from CiaB seems to work, files appear correct.

Posted by Dave Neuman <ne...@apache.org>.

Posted by Jeremy Mitchell <mi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Dan Kirkwood <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Chris Lemmons <al...@gmail.com>.