Posted to dev@dolphinscheduler.apache.org by JUN GAO <ga...@gmail.com> on 2020/07/09 13:18:43 UTC

Add repository incubator-dolphinscheduler-maven-plugin

Hi @lidong dai <da...@gmail.com>  @leonbao@apache.org
<le...@apache.org>  @lgcareer2019@outlook.com <lg...@outlook.com>

We need to add a repository named incubator-dolphinscheduler-maven-plugin
for dolphinscheduler .
Can you help me with that?

The code of incubator-dolphinscheduler-maven-plugin is here
https://github.com/gaojun2048/incubator-dolphinscheduler-maven-plugin

That is the README about incubator-dolphinscheduler-maven-plugin:

This is a maven plugin for DolphinScheduler , It has three functions:

   1.

   It is allowed to add dolphinscheduler-plugin to the pom file. If
   dolphinscheduler-plugin is added to the pom file, the DolphinScheduler
   service will load this model as a DolphinScheduler plugin.
   2.

   Automatically check the model with dolphinscheduler-plugin added to the
   pom file, and will automatically generate
   META-INF/services/org.apache.dolphinscheduler.spi.DolphinScheduler file
   when compile.
   3.

   Automatically check DolphinScheduler's maven dependency. Especially the
   dependencies used by plugins.

<https://github.com/gaojun2048/incubator-dolphinscheduler-maven-plugin#why-we-need-this-maven-plugin>Why
we need this maven plugin?

If we are running on the server deployment. Because the plug-ins are in the
corresponding plug-in directory, and the plug-in jar package has the
corresponding META-INF/services, there is no problem.

However, when we develop locally in IDE, we have no plug-ins dir and no
plug-ins jar file . If we want to test and debug the plugin code, we need
add the plugin module to the pom.xml of alert module ,But this violates the
original intention of SPI. So we can`t add the plug-in module to the alert
module as a dependency, So there will be a problem that the alert module
cannot find the plug-in classes.

With this maven plug-in, by scanning the pom file of the project ,The
pluginloader can find the module identified by dolphinscheduler-plugin,
then can load this module`s class files and its dependent third-party jars
from the target/classes dir of the plug-in module. This will debug locally.

--

DolphinScheduler(Incubator)  PPMC
Jun Gao 高俊

Re: Add repository incubator-dolphinscheduler-maven-plugin

Posted by JUN GAO <ga...@gmail.com>.
Thank you very much!

Sheng Wu <wu...@gmail.com> 于2020年7月15日周三 下午2:00写道:

Posted by Sheng Wu <wu...@gmail.com>.