Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Viktor Szathmary <ph...@imapmail.org> on 2003/03/14 00:51:17 UTC

RE: DataSqueezer example (EnumSqueezer contribution)

hi,

On Thu, 13 Mar 2003 15:48:06 -0500, "Howard M. Lewis Ship"
<hl...@attbi.com> said:

> >   Is there an example somewhere of how to use the
> > DataSqueezer class in passing Java classes using DirectLink ?

i attached a data squeezer that handles common enumerations
(org.apache.commons.lang.enum.Enum). it might be good to include this
with the base distribution, as Enums are fairly common.

regards,
       viktor

--
http://www.fastmail.fm - I mean, what is it about a decent email service?

RE: DataSqueezer example (EnumSqueezer contribution)

Posted by "Howard M. Lewis Ship" <hl...@attbi.com>.
Thanks again for the contrib.  I have a backlog of stuff folks would like to
get into the framework.

Going forward the best thing would be to provide these as a patch in
BugZilla.  That keeps it from getting buried in my inbox.

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship
Creator, Tapestry: Java Web Components