Posted to dev@metron.apache.org by Otto Fowler <ot...@gmail.com> on 2018/08/29 12:41:26 UTC

IRC Channel -> OPS?

Who has ops in the irc channel?
Can you pop in and set the topic to something like:
“There is an ASF slack with an active metron channel, please email
dev@metron.apache.org and request an invite”

Re: IRC Channel -> OPS?

Posted by Casey Stella <ce...@gmail.com>.
wait, I'm an op?  Coming up in the world!  Do we need this still?  I'm
currently afk, but will get to it tomorrow.

Re: IRC Channel -> OPS?

Posted by Otto Fowler <ot...@gmail.com>.

Re: IRC Channel -> OPS?

Posted by "Zeolla@GMail.com" <ze...@gmail.com>.