Posted to users@jena.apache.org by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org> on 2020/09/24 14:57:43 UTC

Jena track at ApacheCon

ApacheCon 2020 is online and free.
https://apachecon.com/acah2020/

Jena track at ApacheCon:

https://apachecon.com/acah2020/tracks/jena.html

Please come join us on 30/Sept  and discuss all things semantic.

** Apache Jena GeoSPARQL
Marco Neumann

** XML -> JSON -> RDF : Another iteration in data format evolution
Claude Warren

** SHACL in Apache Jena
Andy Seaborne

** Buddhist Digital Archives (BUDA), RDF and jena-text
Chris Tomlinson, Élie Roux

** Semantic Graph BoF hosted by Apache Jena
Community Participation

Re: Jena track at ApacheCon

Posted by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org>.

On 03/10/2020 09:17, Megha Jayakumar wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I would like to unsubscribe from the mailing list. I have already mailed to
> this id users-unsubscribe@jena.apache.org almost a month ago but I still
> get the mails. May I know how to unsubscribe?

the list. If you don't reply to that email, or click the link in it, the
unsubscribe does not happen.

(A moderator has now unsubscribed you.)

     Andy

Re: Jena track at ApacheCon