Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by vetalok <ve...@gmail.com> on 2007/01/03 16:21:54 UTC

Re: [Continuum 1.0.3] Is Changes section broken again?

Hi all
Did someone resolve the prb with 3 blank columns (I may see only files has
been changed)?
The same situation at
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/CONTINUUM-620

I can't understand why this problem doesn't resolved still... :(

How can I resolve this prb?

Any help will be highly appreciated!

(I have WinXP SP2)

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.
replace all maven-scm-*-1.0-beta-3 by maven-scm-*-1.0-beta-4

What is your svn version?

Emmanuel

Posted by vetalok <ve...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.