Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Jeff Turner <je...@apache.org> on 2010/02/01 17:48:16 UTC

Re: JIRA downtime (Re: Merging Struts JIRA projects into main JIRA)

The Struts contents is moved, but there are a few loose ends still:

 - I haven't yet transferred existing attachment copyright data. I'll do
   this tomorrow.
 - Saved searches (filters) from Struts are present in the database but
   not showing in the UI yet. They'll reappear when I reindex tomorrow.

Please let me know if you notice any bigger problems (stacktraces, missing content, etc).

Jeff

Posted by Antonio Petrelli <an...@gmail.com>.
2010/2/1 Antonio Petrelli <an...@gmail.com>:
> 2010/2/1 Jeff Turner <je...@apache.org>:
>> Please let me know if you notice any bigger problems (stacktraces, missing content, etc).
>
> Nothing big, but I noticed that the Struts and Tiles project
> categories are not there.

Please don't mind, I've seen that you've imported them, thank you :-D

Antonio

Re: JIRA downtime (Re: Merging Struts JIRA projects into main JIRA)

Posted by Antonio Petrelli <an...@gmail.com>.