Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Shazron <sh...@gmail.com> on 2016/12/01 19:45:36 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] cordova-ios 4.3.1 patch release

Hi Fil,
This is the DISCUSS thread. The issue you brought up has been answered by
Steve -- it's up to the discretion of the person that releases to update
any dependencies to the latest.

Ideally updating the dependencies to the latest should be *after* the
release, so as to let it bake a bit and squeeze out the bugs -- so I don't
update the deps at release time because that's just asking for a world of
hurt :P

Posted by Filip Maj <ma...@gmail.com>.
Sounds good. Thanks for pointing it out!