Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Eric Chow <ec...@macaucabletv.com> on 2003/10/30 11:28:30 UTC

ChangeLog and File Activities problem ?

Hello,

I have add the changelog-plugin-report in the project.xml.

But it just generated a empty content of report when generating the site.

Anyway, is there any thing I have to add into the source code?

/**
 * ....
 * @author <a href="mailto:david@bluesunrise.com">David Sean Taylor</a>
 * @version $Id: PortalContext.java,v 1.1.1.1 2003/07/28 23:47:36 taylor Exp
$
 */

I saw something in the JetSpeed2 source like the above comments.

Do I need to add something like above ?

What is the format for it and what does it mean?

Futhermore, how about the File Activities Report?

Best regards,
Eric

Re: ChangeLog and File Activities problem ?

Posted by Joachim Bader <in...@joachim-bader.de>.
Hello,

On Thursday 30 October 2003 11:28, Eric Chow wrote:
> I have add the changelog-plugin-report in the project.xml.
>
> But it just generated a empty content of report when generating the site.

it's normally a cvs login problem.

project.xml
repository, connection
correct?
repository path corret?
user have read access to cvs repoistory?

cvs client is on your system?
/usr/bin/cvs

look at maven output
maybe start maven with -X for debug output

> Anyway, is there any thing I have to add into the source code?

no

regards,
Joachim

RE: ChangeLog and File Activities problem ?

Posted by Eric Pugh <ep...@upstate.com>.
Check the docs, but changelog works with a couple plugins...

Posted by Eric Chow <ec...@macaucabletv.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Eric Pugh <ep...@upstate.com>.
Eric,