Posted to user@accumulo.apache.org by jiun bookworm <th...@gmail.com> on 2013/01/25 16:58:08 UTC

writing a client in python Client

Is python currently suppoted for creating client programs? is there a
python lib or none yet?
I'd also like to know if there is a c++  with c api as suggested i this mid
2012  thread:
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/accumulo-dev/201207.mbox/%3CCAGj+YsfA2GWWXHEN6heKnJ_9ReL5ur=G0ww6e9cS9OnRPv5Lwg@mail.gmail.com%3E

regards
Jiun

Re: writing a client in python Client

Posted by "Terry P." <te...@gmail.com>.
FWIW, I'm also really interested in a python client!

Posted by jiun bookworm <th...@gmail.com>.
Eric

On Fri, Jan 25, 2013 at 7:02 PM, Eric Newton <er...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Yes.... but not in a released version.
>
> Yesterday I finished committing changes to a java Proxy, which will accept
> requests over Thrift rpc.  There are python bindings for Thrift.
>
> These changes are in the trunk; we are working to release this version in
> the next 1-2 months.
>
> +1

i'l eagerly wait for this

Posted by Eric Newton <er...@gmail.com>.