Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by Peter Donald <pe...@apache.org> on 2001/11/21 12:09:56 UTC

[phoenix] SAR-INF/classes

Hi,

For those who don't watch the commit logs I just added support for loading
classes from SAR-INF/classes in a .sar file. This makes it easier to do
faster development of the system but it does make it harder to share blocks
between applications and thus should probably be only used to store "one-off"
blocks.

--
Cheers,

Pete

RE: [phoenix] launch failure

Posted by Stephen McConnell <mc...@osm.net>.
Found the problem - a third-party jar file had spaces after
the version value which was causing the NumberFormatException.
The following change to DeweyDecimal fixes the problem.

  RCS file:
/home/cvspublic/jakarta-avalon-excalibur/src/scratchpad/org/apache/avalon/ex
calibur/util/DeweyDecimal.java,v
  retrieving revision 1.2
  diff -r1.2 DeweyDecimal.java
  58c58
  <             final String component = tokenizer.nextToken();
  ---
  >             final String component = tokenizer.nextToken().trim();

Cheers, Steve.

[phoenix] launch failure