Posted to user@commons.apache.org by Nestor Urquiza <ne...@yahoo.com> on 2006/12/14 21:20:56 UTC

[SCXML] Re: newbie question ... please be kind

Hi Jason,

Please, include [SCXML] in your future postings, most
of us filter messages based on the subject and
commons-user is a list not just for commons-SCXML.

We are all expecting a plugin like that to be
released, owever as far as I know there is nothing
still available. Take a look at [1] and [2] below for
some comments/ideas around this matter.

Thanks,

-Nestor
[1]