Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by David Salter <we...@gmail.com> on 2019/07/01 15:56:59 UTC

Update DeltaSpike Examples

Hi,

I’ve just created a Jira to update the versions of DeltaSpike used in the examples:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMEE-2555 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMEE-2555>

At present, there are 4 deltaspike examples, using the following versions of DeltaSpike:

deltaspike-configproperty: 1.3.0
deltaspike-exception-handling: 1.0.0
deltaspike-fullstack: 1.3.0
deltaspike-i18n: 1.0.0

These all need to be updated to use the latest version of DeltaSpike (currently 1.9.0)

Could someone assign this Jira task to me so I can commit the fix?

Thanks.

David.

Re: Update DeltaSpike Examples

Posted by Daniel Dias Dos Santos <da...@gmail.com>.
you are welcome, friend :  )
--
Daniel Dias dos Santos
Java Developer

Posted by David Salter <we...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Daniel :)

Posted by Daniel Dias Dos Santos <da...@gmail.com>.
Hi David,

Posted by David Salter <we...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I’ve just submitted a PR for this change.

https://github.com/apache/tomee/pull/500 <https://github.com/apache/tomee/pull/500>