Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Vinu Varghese <vi...@x-minds.org> on 2007/06/22 09:39:13 UTC

Tomcat clustering without multicasting

Hi all,

 I am trying clustering with tomcat, but I have machines with multicast
disabled. So is there any way to do clustering without multicasting,
like use tcp for notifying member addition and removal ?

Thanks in advance

- regards

Vinu

Vinu Varghese
vinu@x-minds.org
www.x-minds.org
(Success always occurs in private, and failure in full view.)

Re: Tomcat clustering without multicasting

Posted by Filip Hanik - Dev Lists <de...@hanik.com>.
Tomcat 6 supports this using the StaticMembershipInterceptor

Filip