Posted to netcat@netbeans.apache.org by Sven Reimers <sv...@gmail.com> on 2018/03/10 22:21:52 UTC

[debugger] Update of test projects

HI all.

is there a process to update the projects used for testing?

Opening

http://qa.netbeans.org/modules/debugger/promo-h/MemoryView.zip

Leads to a couple of problems in 9, e.g. wrong JUnit version and Source
Level 1.5 which is not supported in 9+ Java versions ..

Any advice appreciated

Sven

Re: [debugger] Update of test projects

Posted by Jiří Kovalský <ji...@oracle.com>.
Hi Sven,

    please give it a try now. I have updated all 3 debugger test
projects with regards to source format, linked libraries or web server.
Also setup sections of all debugger test specifications were updated to
link these new projects.

Let me know if you encounter some other problem.

Thanks,
-Jirka

Posted by Hermien Pellissier <mi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Sven,