Posted to dev@echarts.apache.org by 杨家小小均 <xi...@gmail.com> on 2019/09/21 03:26:39 UTC

发送给你的图片

你好,echarts 示例中雷达图的多雷达图模块,当数据过多时tooltip提示框会有一个从下到上的动画效果,会挤出多余网页空间,导致页面闪烁的问题,问一下这个动画效果怎么去掉,或者有什么好的方法解决这个问题。 杨家小小均 邮箱xiaoxiaojunyangjia@gmail.com 签名由 网易邮箱大师 定制

Re: 发送给你的图片

Posted by Yi Shen <sh...@gmail.com>.
Hi

We encourage to use English in mailing list for others to get involved and
help you solve your problem better.

I google translated it:

Hello, the multi-radar module of the radar chart in the echarts example,
> when the data is too much, the tooltip will have a bottom-up animation
> effect, which will squeeze out the extra web space, causing the page to
> flicker. Ask this animation effect. How to get rid of it, or what good way
> to solve this problem.

ECharts provide a transitionDuration [1] config the tooltip animation
duration. You can set it to 0 to disable the animation

[1] https://echarts.apache.org/en/option.html#tooltip.transitionDuration

Best regards.

杨家小小均 <xi...@gmail.com> 于2019年9月21日周六 下午12:48写道:

> 你好,echarts
> 示例中雷达图的多雷达图模块,当数据过多时tooltip提示框会有一个从下到上的动画效果,会挤出多余网页空间,导致页面闪烁的问题,问一下这个动画效果怎么去掉,或者有什么好的方法解决这个问题。
>
> 杨家小小均
> 邮箱xiaoxiaojunyangjia@gmail.com
>
> <https://maas.mail.163.com/dashi-web-extend/html/proSignature.html?ftlId=1&name=%E6%9D%A8%E5%AE%B6%E5%B0%8F%E5%B0%8F%E5%9D%87&uid=xiaoxiaojunyangjia%40gmail.com&iconUrl=https%3A%2F%2Fmail-online.nosdn.127.net%2Fqiyelogo%2FdefaultAvatar.png&items=%5B%22%E9%82%AE%E7%AE%B1xiaoxiaojunyangjia%40gmail.com%22%5D>
>
> 签名由 网易邮箱大师 <https://mail.163.com/dashi/dlpro.html?from=mail88> 定制

Yi Shen
Senior Developer
Baidu, Inc.