Posted to c-user@axis.apache.org by Ivan Venuti <i_...@yahoo.it> on 2005/04/19 20:25:46 UTC

Help with Visual Studio C++

I've posted this at a longer email. Sorry for double
posting, but I think that using another (more
specific) thread would make my question more
visible...

> I need also a suggestion in how to achieve these
steps
> in Visual Studio C++ (from winuser-guide.html):
>  4) Set the include path to the include directory of
> the binary distribution.
>  5) Add the following libs to the library modules
path
> of this project.
>
>   Axis_Extract/lib/axis/
>   Axisclient.lib
>

> Thanks

 -- Ivan

___________________________________
Nuovo Yahoo! Messenger: E' molto più divertente: Audibles, Avatar, Webcam, Giochi, Rubrica… Scaricalo ora!
http://it.messenger.yahoo.it

Re: Help with Visual Studio C++

Posted by John Hawkins <HA...@uk.ibm.com>.
Ivan Venuti <i_...@yahoo.it> wrote on 19/04/2005 19:25:46:

> I've posted this at a longer email. Sorry for double
> posting, but I think that using another (more
> specific) thread would make my question more
> visible...
>
> > I need also a suggestion in how to achieve these
> steps
> > in Visual Studio C++ (from winuser-guide.html):
> >  4) Set the include path to the include directory of
> > the binary distribution.

tools->options->directories(tab)

> >  5) Add the following libs to the library modules
> path
> > of this project.

right click on your project ->settings->link (tab)-> type in the name in
the object/library modules box