Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Kevin Williams <kj...@gmail.com> on 2007/08/03 00:56:01 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Release Tuscany Java DAS beta1 (RC3)

I ran the ComanyWeb and Ajax samples on OS X/Tomcat 6 and both ran
fine.  I think the Ajax example could be changed a bit to be more
intuitive.  For example, it is not clear what is happening with the
OCC example.  The Adhoc query example looks good but the Converter
exercise is confusing; mainly because it is a direct exposure of a
test case that was a bit contrived.

Another possible simplification would be to have the two samples share
the same database.  This would save the user a bit of required
configuration.

Nice job on the release.

+1