Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Benson Margulies <bi...@basistech.com> on 2007/11/26 14:14:48 UTC

Wiki nav bar

Can someone please tell me how to edit the left-hand nav bar that
appears when visiting http://incubator.apache.org/cxf? I found a nav bar
page to edit, but the one I found only appears (in a different color)
when I click on 'edit page'.

Re: Wiki nav bar

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
On Monday 26 November 2007, Benson Margulies wrote:
> Can someone please tell me how to edit the left-hand nav bar that
> appears when visiting http://incubator.apache.org/cxf? I found a nav
> bar page to edit, but the one I found only appears (in a different
> color) when I click on 'edit page'.

You have to edit the page:
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CXF/Navigation

However, that doesn't really "complete" it as the autoexport to html
thing then only updates the static pages (at http://cwiki.apache.org/cxf
which get copied to http://incubator.apache.org/cxf) when a page is
updated.

Thus, to get all the static pages updated, you either have to:
1) make a change on every page to cause each page to be re-exported.
or
2) Find a JIRA admin and have them re-run the autoexport for the CXF
spaces.

Since I'm a JIRA admin, I always go with #2.  :-)

Seriously,  I just re-ran the autoexport.    It should sync to the static
site in a few hours.

--
J. Daniel Kulp
Principal Engineer