Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by venkatesha m <ts...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2016/06/11 05:42:32 UTC

Any commons project to refer standard datastructures and algorithms implementation

Hi
I would like to know if there is an umbrella project under which basic datastructures and algorithm implementations exist. If there is one please let me know
Else;
I am looking at things such asĀ
   - Apache commons standard / style of interfaces for Trees, Graphs and the various algorithms that will need to be implemented and for practical use.
   - Dynamic prgoramming related standard problems which may be of every day use

Most often i am having to have to hand crank these when need arises or look at different text book implements. However i feel if there was a commons standard project for the same; all might find very good use of the same
Please let me know what you think
thanksvenkat.

Re: Any commons project to refer standard datastructures and algorithms implementation

Posted by Benedikt Ritter <br...@apache.org>.
Hello Venkatesha,

you should have a look at Commons Collections and Commons Graph.

Benedikt

venkatesha m <ts...@yahoo.com.invalid> schrieb am Sa., 11. Juni 2016
um 07:42: