Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Detlef Schulze <de...@jaide.de> on 2003/06/17 18:28:27 UTC

Article about Tapestry

... just wanted to let you guys know that there is an article about web
frameworks in the current issue of the german "Java Magazin"
(http://www.javamagazin.de/).

The author compares different frameworks like Struts, WebWorks and Tapestry
(and some more). Most of the article is about tapestry, and its very
positive about it.

cheers,
Detlef

Re: Article about Tapestry

Posted by Mindbridge <mi...@yahoo.com>.
Hi,

> >     Is there a direct link to the article on the website or is it only
in
> > the print edition?
>
> only in print. However, since you asked so insistently, I've put it up
> on my site at http://www.dynabean.de/download.html - theres also an
> online HTML version, and a conference presentation on the same subject

Thank you Christian. Very much appreciated.

I have had a quick read through the article. My initial reaction is that
your classification of the web frameworks is very solid and very useful.

Re: Article about Tapestry

Posted by Christian Sell <ch...@netcologne.de>.

Re: Article about Tapestry

Re: Article about Tapestry