Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by "Joost Schouten (ml)" <jo...@jsportal.com> on 2009/12/05 16:00:23 UTC

Patch inclusion consideration

Hi,

Could one of the comitters have a look at the provided patch at:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TAP5-937 ?

Is it possible to get it included in T5.2.0-SNAPSHOT? It would remove
the need for me to build a custom version on every version update or new
developer deploy. And not to forget, it fixes a bug ;-)

Cheers,
Joost

Re: Patch inclusion consideration

Posted by "Joost Schouten (ml)" <jo...@jsportal.com>.
> The URL rewrite code instantiates LinkImpl's in a very ordinary way.
> It uses relative paths when the rewritten URL belongs to the same
> server as the original and a absolute one when the server name was
> changed. I guess the problem, as you described, is how LinkImpl deals
> with setting query parameters.
I thought that maybe the URL rewiter should detect any already available
parameters and add them again the usual way though addParameter. But I
guess that comes down to personal preference. I like (as per your
suggestion) the LinkImpl to be a bit more clever and fix the problem
like in my patch.

Re: Patch inclusion consideration

Posted by "Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo" <th...@gmail.com>.

--