Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Kia Lewis <ki...@yahoo.com> on 2005/10/29 07:20:20 UTC

Schedule Component Problem

Hi,

I&#8217;m new to JSF and attempting to integrate the sandboxschedule component into my application.  I am constantly getting the exceptionbelow:

javax.servlet.ServletException: Client-id : scheduleNavigator_1127285640000_link is duplicated in the faces tree.

This error happens most often if I go back to the schedule page (using a link, not the back button) after navigating to another page.  I have basically included the example schedule.jsf into my application for testing, so I am not doing anything the example is not doing. I see the same problem when using the sample application at http://www.irian.at/myfaces-sandbox/schedule.jsf.  How can I prevent this?

Thanks,

K Lewis

---------------------------------

nesting tiles layouts with myfaces.

Posted by Igor Marakov <ig...@ivmsystems.com>.
Hi,

I am trying to create multiple nesting levels of the tiles' layouts with
myfaces.

I am stuck on the tiles example provided with myfaces and don't seem to be
able to figure out how to create next level of nesting layouts.

Since nobody else complaining I must be missing something obvious. Please
help. Examples would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Igor

  _____

<http://us.lrd.yahoo.com/_ylc=X3oDMTFqODRtdXQ4BF9TAzMyOTc1MDIEX3MDOTY2ODgxNj
kEcG9zAzEEc2VjA21haWwtZm9vdGVyBHNsawNmYw--/SIG=110oav78o/**http%3a//farechas
e.yahoo.com/>