Posted to dev@whirr.apache.org by tog <gu...@gmail.com> on 2011/08/23 08:03:50 UTC

Changing hostname

For the condor integration i need to set the hostname to the public
names (while by default the internal name is used).
Can I modify the core function "configure_hostnames" to take this into
account by for example adding a flag (--use-public-hostnames) , or
that is not considered as good practice ?

Regards
Guillaume

--
PGP KeyID: 2048R/EA31CFC9  subkeys.pgp.net

Re: Changing hostname

Posted by Andrei Savu <sa...@gmail.com>.
Feel free to make any changes that are needed for your project. :)

We are now looking into making scripts as cloud provider independent
as possible for the next release.

Cheers,

-- Andrei Savu / andreisavu.ro