Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by hew <ho...@gmail.com> on 2007/04/11 04:58:19 UTC

Re: Exception: component is not owner

I'd also encountered the same exception after modifying the servicemix-web
example to use jms flow.
The http binding example (http://localhost:8080/servicemix-web/examples/) is
working fine with seda flow but throw this exception after switching to jms
flow.

I'm using servicemix3.1 on tomcat 5.5.

The only modification I'd made is in the applicationContext.xml:
  <sm:container id="jbi"
      rootDir="#rootDir"
      useMBeanServer="true"
      createMBeanServer="false"
      MBeanServer="#jmxServer"
      installationDirPath="#installDir"
      deploymentDirPath="#deployDir"
      monitorInstallationDirectory="true"
      transactionManager="#transactionManager"
      flowNames="jms?jmsURL=tcp://localhost:61636"  <!-- add this line -->
      depends-on="broker">

Anyone managed to overcome this problem?

regards