Posted to dev@aries.apache.org by Charlie Mordant <cm...@gmail.com> on 2013/12/31 12:46:14 UTC

Aries Blueprint <-> Pax-CDI

Hi Guys and Happy new Year!

I'm searching to make a bridge between Aries bp and Pax-CDI.

In my idea, it would be done like this:

* Deactivating the blueprint singleton creator and replacing it by wrapping
blueprint parser result classes with annotated wrapped ones
interpreted/intercepted by an home made CDI extension (registered with CDI
Application scope).
* Then populating the blueprint instances registry with the CDI instances
created below plus the ones annotated with @BlueprintRegistered (a custom
annotation).

As a result CDI and BP will use the same instances and these will be usable
by the both frameworks.

Have anyone got any clue or tips on how to do this (and if it is feasible)?
Which classes I must check, override, which service I must provides...

Thanks in advance,

Charlie