Posted to j-dev@xerces.apache.org by Omar Hamed <om...@gmail.com> on 2009/11/15 15:19:00 UTC

How to add new node to the document and attach it with its correct PSVI ?

Hi,
       I'm working on a UI application that lets the user edit the xml
document based on the grammar specified in its schema. At first I don't know
how to add a new node using XERCES. Second when I add new node using the
normal DOM APIs, I can't get the schema information (PSVI) so I wanna ask
how to add new node to the document and attach it with its correct PSVI.

I don't know it there are APIs to re-validate the document so that I can
attach new nodes with its PSVI.

Best regards,
Omar Mostafa