Posted to rampart-dev@ws.apache.org by Rachel Primrose <ra...@gmail.com> on 2007/05/23 23:23:35 UTC

Are we expecting Rampart 1.2 this month?

Hi,

I've been reading posts about Axis2 1.2 and Rampart 1.1 being incompatible,
and most of them end with a reply that indicates Rampart 1.2 will be
available sometime this month.

Is this still in the workings?  Or will the release be delayed until
sometime in June?

Thanks.

Kind regards,

Rachel Primrose
E: rachel.primrose@gmail.com
M: +6421 969 728

Re: Are we expecting Rampart 1.2 this month?

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
We are trying our best to get it out early next week. Ruchith, our
release manager extraordinaire is travelling today and will reply back
when he gets a chance.

thanks,
dims