Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by javaone <ja...@internetvillages.net> on 2000/04/26 08:22:48 UTC

Default Channel Open

Dear All

I encounter the following problem when I tried to run the james mail for =
the first time.  Any idea on how to fix this or do I miss any =
configuration.

C:\jmail\bin>run
Avalon runner
parser            : org.apache.xerces.parsers.SAXParser
configurationPath : ../conf/
logFile           : ../logs/avalon.log
libPath           : ../lib/
blockPath         : ./blocks/

Scanning jars for new Blocks...
  Found new jar: Avalon.jar
  Installing Avalon configuration file into ../conf/ from template

  Found new jar: JAMES.jar
  Installing JAMES configuration file into ../conf/ from template

Templates installed in ../conf/
If you need to fill templates with values or overwrite default you can =
do it now
 and then press then Enter to continue

Reading configuration
Avalon 2.2-dev

2000.04.24 10:12:07 993 Channel default opened

The screen just hangs here, and nothing happen. I am wating for the =
Avalon server is running message, but no message come out.

-Scott