Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by daccman <du...@hotmail.com> on 2003/07/09 15:26:58 UTC

Re: proper shutdown? Thanks Steve James is RUNNNING........

if you could let me know how to shut down James properly from the command
prompt would be great. thanks for everyouns help...
Posted by Robert Koberg <ro...@koberg.com>.
Can you just do:

/my/james/bin/phoenix.sh -start

/my/james/bin/phoenix.sh -stop

Are there any problems starting James this way?

-Rob

p.s. my first message sent through James to the outside world! :)

Posted by Vincenzo Gianferrari Pini <vi...@praxis.it>.