Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Sam Hamilton <sh...@hotmail.com> on 2008/04/30 11:04:06 UTC

Moving Servers

Hi,

I'm moving my repository to a new server. I want to be able to export the
users from the old repository and import them into the new repository. Is it
possible to do this?

Thanks,

Sam

Re: Moving Servers

Posted by Jonathan White <jo...@oeaw.ac.at>.
Yes I believe it is - just copy the authz, passwd and svnserve files in
the old repository's conf directory into the new repository's conf
directory.

Greetings,

Jonnie

--
Software

Austrian Academy of Sciences
Institut für Schallforschung             jonathan.white@oeaw.ac.at
Wohllebengasse 12-14                              +43 1 51581-2516
A-1040 Wien, Austria                     http://www.kfs.oeaw.ac.at