Posted to dev@atlas.apache.org by Anshu Shukla <an...@ericsson.com> on 2018/07/23 06:22:25 UTC

Strom topology example with Apache Atlas

Hi,

I am trying to send provenance from Atlas to Storm. I have ran Atlas and can see the type system of Storm defined in Atlas using curl. But I am unable to find the Storm example topology code where I can see how to report these metrics from storm topology.

It would be good if anyone can point to a blog with full working example of running storm topology with apache pulsar.