Posted to dev@hawq.apache.org by Roman Shaposhnik <ro...@shaposhnik.org> on 2016/01/07 04:16:46 UTC

Clover license file

Hi!

does anybody know where this guy came from?
   ./contrib/hawq-hadoop/lib/clover.license

Thanks,
Roman.

Re: Clover license file

Posted by "Ting(Goden) Yao" <ty...@pivotal.io>.
Filed a JIRA https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HAWQ-327
As code coverage is a little bit beyond Roman's original plan to just
remove garbage file, I'm assigning this to Jiali to take a look first.

Re: Clover license file

Posted by Caleb Welton <cw...@pivotal.io>.

Re: Clover license file

Posted by Roman Shaposhnik <ro...@shaposhnik.org>.