Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by Daniel Krieg <dk...@kc.rr.com> on 2002/11/09 07:35:30 UTC

Cornerstone build.xml

I just pulled Cornerstone from CVS and the build.xml generatemeta target is
still doing a taskdef where classname=
"org.apache.avalon.phoenix.tools.metagenerate.MetaGenerateTask" rather
that "org.apache.avalon.phoenix.tools.metagenerate.MetaGenerateQdoxTask"
thus causing the main build target to fail.

Re: Cornerstone build.xml

Posted by Paul Hammant <Pa...@yahoo.com>.
Peter, Daniel,

>>I just pulled Cornerstone from CVS and the build.xml generatemeta target is
>>still doing a taskdef where classname=
>>"org.apache.avalon.phoenix.tools.metagenerate.MetaGenerateTask" rather
>>that "org.apache.avalon.phoenix.tools.metagenerate.MetaGenerateQdoxTask"
>>thus causing the main build target to fail.
>>

>MetaGenerateTask is the most recent name for the task. (MetaGenerateQdoxTask
>was only about for a short while before we renamed it). So I believe it is
>correct - Paul?

Fixed.

- Paul

Re: Cornerstone build.xml