Posted to dev@karaf.apache.org by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net> on 2021/10/11 15:04:33 UTC

Re: Main updated to 4.4.0-SNAPSHOT and karaf-4.3.x branch

Hi guys,

A quick update about this:

- main branch has been updated to version 4.4.0-SNAPSHOT, R8
spec/framework and single spec bundle are now used
- karaf-4.3.x branch has been created

Both are built on Jenkins.

Regards
JB

Posted by Grzegorz Grzybek <gr...@gmail.com>.
Thanks JBO!

I'll play with Karaf 4.4 + Pax Web 8 soon.

regards
Grzegorz Grzybek