Posted to dev@ambari.apache.org by rohithsharma <ro...@huawei.com> on 2012/05/15 10:47:35 UTC

How to deploy Ambari-186 on SuSE Linux Enterprice..?

Hi,

I have been waiting for ambari release for last 6months.  I saw Jira
Ambari-186 which is new branch created with additional GUI functionality.

I am deploying the same in SLE.

Can we deploy ambary-186 on SuSE..?

Regards

Rohith Sharma K S

RE: How to deploy Ambari-186 on SuSE Linux Enterprice..?

Posted by rohithsharma <ro...@huawei.com>.
Hi Owen

As You suggested, I will wait couple of weeks :-)

Thank you..

Regards
Rohith Sharma K S

Posted by Owen O'Malley <om...@apache.org>.