Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Michael Bierenfeld <mi...@atmiralis.de> on 2000/09/12 15:46:56 UTC

Class loading Issue. Cocoon Servlet Configuration

Hello,

we are using cocoon 1.7.4 together with
apache-Jserv. In order to use our own jars in xsp
Pages we still have to put the jars into the
wrapper.classpath. I am wondering if this issue
has been solved now (or maybe in 1.8). We are now
working with a couple of developers together and
it is somewhat disturbing for the others if the
server has to be restarted from time to time (in
fact quite often ;-). I know that there was some
discussion going on the list but I lost track on
this.

Regards

Michael