Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Mike Alba <mi...@yahoo.com> on 2011/01/04 19:56:46 UTC

[users@httpd] How to set up a NAT Bounce Back in Apache?

Hi,

  I am trying to find an example of how to setup a NAT Bounce Back in Apache.
Can anyone point in the direction of an example or some documentation?

Thanks in advance!

Re: [users@httpd] How to set up a NAT Bounce Back in Apache?

Posted by "[triplepack] info (info@pack3.ch)" <in...@pack3.ch>.
Hi Eric,

yes i would say so because i dont know a IP balancer for apache. and i
think your description points to a potential asymetrical routing issue
which only happens with a IP balancer.

Posted by Mike Alba <mi...@yahoo.com>.
Hi Aaron,

                From: Eric Covener <co...@gmail.com>