Posted to dev@polygene.apache.org by Niclas Hedhman <ni...@hedhman.org> on 2017/04/12 00:03:00 UTC

Publishing to npm

I have asked around about how to deal with npm publishing.

Requirement; http://www.apache.org/legal/release-policy#publication

And in essence, it is the same things as publishing to Maven Central, and I
think we need to sort this out in terms of "official release" rather
immediately. https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/POLYGENE-245

Cheers
--
Niclas Hedhman, Software Developer

Re: Publishing to npm

Posted by Niclas Hedhman <ni...@hedhman.org>.
Ok, I'll try to fix up all loose ends on generator tomorrow.

--
Niclas Hedhman, Software Developer

Re: Publishing to npm

Posted by Paul Merlin <pa...@apache.org>.