Posted to tdk-dev@turbine.apache.org by Luis Figo <st...@hotmail.com> on 2002/08/01 10:11:56 UTC

TDK install on Win 2k problem (creating database)

There doesn't seem to be a TDK user list so I posted to this. In installing
TDK on a win2k machine I went through all the steps in the How to.. document
but ran into trouble when running ant init
in(tdk\webapps\newapp\web-inf\build). Everything starts off ok says platform
is windows etc. then starts to create database before getting error message

[exec] 'mysqladmin' is not recognized as an internal or external command
operable program or batch file.

I have left the contents of the build.properties file as they are (but also
tried changing databaseHost to my own IP address but had no affect).

Any help would be greatly appreciated,

Thanks,

Ronan.