Posted to ftpserver-dev@incubator.apache.org by Rajeev kamal <ra...@dimatas.com> on 2007/05/20 00:50:37 UTC

Directory and its contentDownload

Hello Dear Friends,
I want to implement a Directory and it content download using our FTP
Server and Apache FTPClient API. Do you think I can do it. It we can do
that I will appreciate a sample code. Otherwise please let me know what
I need to do to accomplish my goal.

Thanks
Rajeev

Re: Directory and its contentDownload

Posted by Niklas Gustavsson <ni...@protocol7.com>.
Rajeev kamal wrote:
> Thanks,
> I just wanted to confirm with you experts before working on that module

You're most welcome :-) Please get back if you have any additional
questions!

/niklas

Re: Directory and its contentDownload

Posted by Rajeev kamal <ra...@dimatas.com>.