Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Laureen Ferda <by...@gmail.com> on 2012/02/18 01:13:18 UTC

Re: Installing OpenOfficeo on Tablets ( was: Older OpenOffice.org releases )

I have an Acer iconia

Posted by "Dennis E. Hamilton" <de...@acm.org>.
There are several announced models of the Iconia Tab, <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acer_Iconia>.  If the model number begins with A, the computer runs Android.  If it begins with W, it runs Windows and a regular install of OpenOffice might work if there is enough storage.

Which is it?